BUSINESS LOAN – Bank Business Term Loans & LOC
The Business Loan and Business Line of Credit program is financed by a FDIC Bank. It is intended to be a quick working capital solution with funding up to $100,000 funded in up to 15 business days. For business financing needs above $100,000 it typically will take 3 weeks.
Since this is a bank loan, there are monthly payments.
Please read the highlights below to see if this would fit your working capital needs.
Business Loan Rates:
Business Loan Rates range from 9.5% – 14% APR*
Business Lines of Credit Rates range from 9.5% – 14% APR*
No Upfront Fees
Fixed Monthly Payment
Funds in just 10-15 business days (over $100k =3 weeks)
70% Approval Rate
Rates include success fee
Requirements To Apply:
- FICO: 660 minimum with all 3 bureaus
- Time in Business:2 years minimum
- Annual Revenues: $250k minimum last 2 years
- Industries: All Good EXCEPT 🚫No Cannabis Related
Available in all 50 states
Do you have questions about our bank business loan and business credit line program?
Schedule a free consult here:
Or call us at (317)589-0118
Items Needed to Apply:
- Please have your fill out our 1-page fillable Working Capital Application.2. Please go to Experian.com and download their FREE credit report. The full report can be anywhere from 15-100 pages. Please download the whole report into 1 PDF document.3. A copy of their SS4 (Employer ID Number) for their business.4. Six (6) most recent business bank statements (all pages – in pdf format). Please send each month as a separate pdf attachment.5. Articles of Incorporation6. Three most recent Business AND Personal Tax Returns7. Year-to-date Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet8. Completed Business Debt Schedule9. A copy of the owner’s driver’s license (front and back; a clear cell phone picture is fine).10. A copy of a voided check (or bank routing/account number info). Once approved, the bank(s) will wire their financing directly to this business bank account at closing. The title on this account MUST match their application. No exceptions.
Email to email@example.com