Payroll Tax Refund
Does your business qualify for an IRS Employee Retention Credit?
How Does Your Business Qualify for Payroll Tax Refund?
If you paid W-2 employees in 2020 and/or 2021, your business likely qualifies for a refund check up to $26,000 maximum directly from the IRS* … even non-profits startups!
Examples of businesses our CPA Partner Firm recently helped:
- Hair Salon $107,792.22 with 36 employee
- Single-location pizza shop $58,255.95 with 26 employees
- Home healthcare staffing firm $599,891.59 with 195 employees
- Restaurant Multiple Location- $840,000 with 300 employees
- General contractor $364,283.71 with 59 employees
- Restaurant Ownership Group in Florida, $1,120,000 with 224 W-2 Employees
The 10 ways your Business Can Qualify for Payroll Tax Credits & Payroll Refund that you may not have heard of:
Many Providers use the definition:
Must have been fully/partially shut down by government order
For example: A “Stay at Home” order for non-essential businesses, or a capacity limit for a restaurant, would meet this test. (The order is likely jurisdiction specific.)
IRS Guidance states if you business had any of these occurrences, you can qualify:
2.Supply chain interruptions
3.Suspension of employees
4.Inability to access equipment
5.Limited capacity to operate
6.Inability to work with your vendors
7.Reduction in services or goods offered to your customers
8.Cut down in your hours of operation
9.Shifting or Reduction of hours to increase sanitation of your facility
10.Re-location of Employees
If your payroll company or tax person doesn’t understand how the IRS has defined shut down’s for COVID you may be losing out on $100,000+ dollars.
Funding Advanced for Payroll Retention Tax Credit
Receive up to $26,000 per employee in as little as 7-10 weeks (>$100,000 refund)
- Guaranteed To Maximize Refundable Credits For Local And Small To Medium Sized Businesses
- So Easy That Your Entire Commitment Is 15 Minutes
- No Upfront Fees To Get Qualified – 100% Contingent On Your Refund
- Audit-Proof Documentation For IRS Support
- No Other CPA Firm Offers The 15 Minute Refund™
When you engage us, rest assured that you’ve hired the best CPA Firm to lock in this one-time opportunity for a large refund check from the IRS.
How Does Your Business Get Paid?
We have multiple Teams of seasoned professional tax accountants to help businesses just like yours, navigate the complex requirements for receiving Payroll Tax refund checks from the IRS.
We’ve simplified the entire ERTC Payroll Tax Credit Refund process:
1. Go to Payroll Tax Refund Questionnaire
2. Click begin your claim or Apply Now and answer 10 simple questions.
3. If you are eligible for a refund, you will receive an email requesting the documentation to calculate the amount you should receive as a payroll tax refund.
Within 2 to 7 business days, we’ll determine the Payroll tax refund you’re entitled to from the IRS.
1.Additionally, we will prepare the amended Forms 941-X required to request your refund.
2.The IRS will process your credit and mail you a check or the lender will advance your refund.
3.Click the button below and get the process started before these stimulus funds run out. It’s time to get your Payroll Tax refund, today!