Purchase Order Financing
Purchase Order Financing could be The key to Unlimited Growth for B2B and B2G Businesses
- Could your business grow faster if you had access to unlimited working capital?
- Are you missing out on larger projects because you don’t have enough working capital?
Purchase Order Financing could help you grow your business faster.
Since covid it’s more difficult to find lenders who do true Purchase order financing.
Most lenders want to only do invoice factoring.
We have a great partner who has helped hundreds, if not thousands of companies, get up to 100% financing on purchase orders, and then transition to account receivable financing in a seamless process. This removes the cash flow hurdles and allows you to focus on getting more sales, fulfilling and growing your business without limits.
How does PO Financing work?
Once a valid Purchase Order is obtained from your customer, your funding can begin within a matter of days.
Assuming your B2B customer is of a high credit quality, the amount of funding will not be capped.
B2G Projects are typically not capped.
Generally, the PO Financing partner will extend a credit line to you. It can be increased as the size of your orders increase. This allows for unlimited growth.
You can focus on sales and moving your business forward without any concern about how you will obtain the next round of financing.
You can receive up to 100% financing on Purchase Orders.
The lending partner oversees, and funds, the fulfillment of orders for each step of the process. Manufacturing, shipping, and delivery of the order to your customer.
Once your customer receives their order and an invoice is sent, the financing facility then transitions into an accounts receivable relationship. The amount of the invoice is advanced to you, so your company has immediate working capital, instead of waiting 30 to 90 days to receive payment from your customer.
PO Financing Advantages
- Possible Same day approval/closing in 2-5 days
- Working capital is sent to vendors within 24 hours of generating a purchase order
- Deal directly with decision makers
- 100% financing on purchase orders
- Years in business is not a factor
- Unlimited access to working capital, so you can focus on growing your business
- Challenged credit is a non-issue
- Retain 100% equity of your company
- Assigned account team for your company
- Deal with just one company from initial product creation to final payment
- Save time and money with a third party managing and making payments to the manufacturer on your behalf
In two or three years of growth, you should have great cashflow, a strong balance sheet, and then you can typically obtain traditional financing at the best rates.
How to Get the Funding You Need
- Call us to Discuss Your B2G or B2B Project
- 1 to 2 Business day approval*
- Business Funding within a week*
- 80% to 100% Financing on Purchase Orders*
- We have Multiple financing partners to fit your situation.
- Startups and challenged credit are non-issues.
- Qualify for a credit line to fulfill Order
- Factor Invoice for cash flow while waiting to be paid by Client
- Generally Lenders are looking for $100,000+ in monthly sales or expected sales.
Call (317) 589-0118 to schedule a Consultation